The Vega M-BUS-1 converter is designed for reading data from devices with M-BUS interface with subsequent accumulation and transfer of this information via LoRaWAN® protocol to the gateway by means of radio communication at frequencies of the range 860-1000 MHz.
The battery for the converter is an irreplaceable battery with 6400 mAh capacity. With battery power the converter operates as Class A LoRaWAN® device. The converter can operate from an external power source with a voltage of 10...36 V. In that case the converter operates as Class C device.
In addition, the M-BUS-1 converter has two security inputs that trigger the alarm message to the gateway.
Converter M-BUS-1 may operate in two modes. Converter can be used for any utilities’ meters and industrial equipment with M-BUS interface while it operates in the transparent mode. But in the independent poll mode of the metering devices converter can be used only with the next supported devices:
• Heat meter «Teplouchet-1»
• Heat meter «STE 21 «Berill»
• Heat meter «Danfoss Sonometer 500»
• Heat meter «ELF-M Teplovodomer»
• Heat meter «WESER Heat Meter»
• Heat meter «Kamstrup Multical 801»
• Heat meter «Kamstrup Multical 402»
• Heat meter «Landis Gir T230 ULTRAHEAT» (support is possible by individual order)
• Heat meter «Sharky 775»
The list of supported meters is depend on firmware version, so you should clarify the issue of support for a particular meter when ordering.