The Vega M-BUS-1 converter is designed for reading data from devices with M-BUS interface with subsequent accumulation and transfer of this information via LoRaWAN® protocol to the gateway by means of radio communication at frequencies of the range 860-1000 MHz.
The battery for the converter is an irreplaceable battery with 6400 mAh capacity. With battery power the converter operates as Class A LoRaWAN® device. The converter can operate from an external power source with a voltage of 10...36 V. In that case the converter operates as Class C device.
In addition, the M-BUS-1 converter has two security inputs that trigger the alarm message to the gateway.
Converter M-BUS-1 may operate in two modes. Converter can be used for any utilities’ meters and industrial equipment with M-BUS interface while it operates in the transparent mode. But in the independent poll mode of the metering devices converter can be used only with the next supported devices:
• Heat meter “Teplouchet-1”
• Heat meter “STE 21 “Berill”
• Heat meter “ELF-M Teplovodomer”
• Heat meter “Landis Gyr T230”
• Heat meter “Sharky 775” DIEHL Metering
• Heat meter “Pulsar”
• Heat meter “Calec ST II”
• Heat meter “Calec ST II_2”
• Heat meter “Sensonic II”
• Heat calculator “ZENNER_MULTIDATA_WR3”
• Heat meter “Pulse STK-15”
• Heat calculator SVM F2 (SVM F2 Calculator)
• Heat meter Karat-Compact 2-223
• Heat meter Teplouchet-1M
• Heat meter STK MARS NEO
The list of supported meters is depend on firmware version, so you should clarify the issue of support for a particular meter when ordering.