The main objectives of the project were:
- Providing wireless energy metering of water and electricity in all workshops of the enterprise based on LoRaWAN® technology;
- Organization of a dispatching system for engineering systems, which includes control of the operation of air compressors in workshops, which implies indication of the normal / emergency value of compressed air pressure at the upper level of the system;
- Reducing labor costs for obtaining data on the engineering networks of the plant, optimizing the time bypassing monitoring points by operational personnel;
- Ensuring the forecast of equipment failures and breakdowns, building an alarm system for overpressure on compressors;
- Improving the efficiency of analysis and planning of energy consumption at the enterprise;
- Providing management and operational personnel with remote access to information on the operation of the engineering system at the enterprise and automating reporting.
- LoRaWAN® network coverage was organized throughout the Biosintez plant, including in wells;
- Organized wireless data collection of all cold water meters in industrial workshops, as well as introductory chambers in wells outside the enterprise, data transmission once an hour. As a result, there is no need to bypass objects and manually collect data;
- Wireless data collection from PSC-3ART electric meters was organized via the RS-485 interface via the LoRaWAN® network, PLCSystems OOO implemented from scratch its own algorithm for polling instrument data and full support for the meter protocol at the top level;
- Wireless monitoring of compressor pressure in workshops was organized, as well as an alarm system for pressure gauges exceeding the lower / upper limits, the firmware of the VEGA SI-11 modem for this task was improved to optimize the operating mode and generate alarms;
- A dispatching system for steam metering units was organized, data collection via a wired Ethernet network into a single system based on Tibbo Aggregate;
- LoRaWAN® network management, processing of incoming data, their visualization, storage of archives, analytics and forecasts on resource consumption on a single server using the Tibbo Aggregate IoT platform and LANTANSoft LoRa Parsing software developed by PLCSystems OOO were organized.
Full description of the solution and actual realization by our partners under the link.