Our partner Farvater OOO successfully implemented a project to deploy and configure a LoRaWAN®
local network for the Chishminsky sugar plant using equipment manufactured by Vega-Absolut OOO.
When storing beets in piles (in the form of a mound), it is very important to control the temperature, otherwise there will be an increase in losses as a result of the vital activity of bacteria and mold.
The main tasks of the project:
- Deployment of a private LoRaWAN® network in the enterprise;
- Ensuring temperature control of the beets in the piles;
- Reduction of natural losses
To implement the project, Farvater developed a solution using LoRaWAN®
base stations manufactured by Vega-Absolut OOO. Temperature probes take temperature readings at a depth of 1.5 meters with subsequent accumulation and transmission of this information to the LoRaWAN®
network, after which the information is processed by a special software product. This solution allows the operator to control the temperature of the beets in the piles and make timely decisions.
- Private LoRaWAN® network is deployed, it took 1 base station to cover the territory of the enterprise ~ 3 km2;
- The temperature of the beets in the piles is successfully controlled;
- Storage loss reduced by 100%