The main objectives of the project were:
- Provide remote monitoring of vibration and temperature parameters at the section of the rolling table of the rolling mill;
- Provide remote monitoring of temperature and flooding in the electrical room of the powerhouse basement, temperature on the control equipment of the main drive of the rolling stand;
- Reduce labor costs for obtaining data and reduce the time required to walk around the territory of a sheet-rolling shop by operational personnel;
- Provide a forecast of failures and breakdowns of rolling mill equipment and control equipment of the main drive based on the data obtained;
- Increase the efficiency of analysis and planning of rolling mill operating modes;
- Provide operational personnel with access to information and automate the generation of reports on the operation of dynamic rolling mill equipment.
Equipping production with temperature and vibration sensors allows you to receive information in real time and achieve the following results:
- Reduce the response time to unforeseen breakdowns and accidents of rolling mill roller tables and control equipment of the main drive by 3 times;
- Provide pre-maintenance analytics based on the analysis of the received data;
- Eliminate the need to bypass flooding facilities in the rolling mill.
Full description of the solution and actual realization by our partners under the link.