- decreasing downtime as a result of breakages;
- forecasting breakages and emergencies;
- planning timely repairs and service;
- staff reductions.
Equipping the console pump with sensors allows you to receive real-time information about the following working parameters:
- pump's operation temperature;
- the presence of voltage in the mains;
- level of a cooling liquid;
- fluid leakages;
- impurities of dangerous gases in the air;
- repair needs.
Full description of the solution and actual realization by our partners under the link.